Your order is a matter of high importance to our company, our staff will go to great lengths to make sure that your order is processed and shipped in the speediest amount of time possible. We strive to process and ship your order the same day that it is received and we have been doing so for over 12 years now.
There are times that an order could be delayed.
- Order cut-off time is 12:00 PM Noon CST – If your order comes in after the 12-noon cut-off it might not ship until the next business day. Our warehouse continues processing orders up to 3 PM CST but every now and then, an order is held over to the next business day.
- If you placed an order on the weekend – we will ship your order the next business day.
- If you place an order on a holiday that RDI is closed on – expect it to be shipped the next business day that we are in the office.
- Extreme Weather – snow, ice, sever thunderstorms or even tornadoes. A few days out of the year we could be closed mostly due to hazardous driving.
- UPS Delivery Failures – sometimes there are circumstances beyond there control. Make sure and call us “early” (ASAP) when your order is detained and we will go to work and find out what the problem is.
Our Company is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
RDI could be closed on the day before or the day after a holiday. Thank you for your patronage!